Thursday, September 27, 2007

Early Morning


ok so i was awakened this morning by a crazed feral cat pouncing on my head. This seems to be the newest craze going around among feral cats...from what I hear. Thankfully, it was actually time to get up and, thankfully, claws were in the retracted position.
The joys of kittenhood! I am beginning to believe Atticus may be part dog though. He chews on everything! my arms, my fingers, my toes, my ears, my purse. The plastic liner that I put in his litter box. I went in the bathroom one morning and found the plastic liner completely in disarray. shredded on the edges, pulled into the center of the box so it was covering most of the litter. I don't now how he expected to be able to go to the bathroom with his box looking like that. And now ! now! he has taken to jumping out of his box at warp speed when he is finished doing whatever he does in there, because I must say i sometimes find him playing. litter flies everywhere, his tail fuzzes to 3 times its normal size. It's amazingly humorous but quite messy, I must say.
Moving on:
I ran across these little creatures (pictured above)on knitty.com and, yes, i am a KNITTING FREAK!!! I want to make them for my kitten! i think they would make wonderful toys for him. so adorable are they. Ulterier motive ... apply bells and maybe he will bite them and not me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the other patterns the designer has for sale? http://mochimochiland.com/shop/

She also has a bunch of free patterns:
http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?cat=11